Monday, February 28, 2022

Empty Nest menu #109

I gave my self permission to eat out at least once if not twice this weekend, since I was on call and missing not one, but TWO, wine club pick-ups.  But you know what?  My cheese quesadilla with side salad of cabbage slaw and avocado was zero extra dollars and take out worthy.
I impressed myself. 

Monday - (freezer) Buttermilk Baked Chicken, masheds, side salad {phone appointment with attorney}
Tuesday - Turkey and Dressing, sweet potato {evening counseling session}
Wednesday - Wine Wednesday with The Girl
Thursday - Tilapia, power blend grains with veggies
Friday - (freezer) Chinese Lettuce Wrap filling over a salad {pay bills and catch up on chores}
Saturday - TBD but I am picking up my wines from recent pick-ups I missed, and bringing The Girl along so she gets tastings}
Sunday - One Pan Chicken and Rice with olives and lemon {decorate for Spring!}


Gina

No comments: