Monday, February 21, 2022

Empty Nest menu #108

I looked at the expenses for January and February and realized I have been eating out more than I thought I was!  (mostly lunches and such on the weekends) Back to cooking more often...

Monday - Crockpot lima beans with ham bone
Tuesday - Coconut Shrimp, side salad, corn {early a.m. doc appt}
Wednesday - Chinese Lettuce Wraps, Spicy white bean dip with wonton chips, {Virtual cooking class at 7 p.m.}
Thursday - (freezer) Gnocci with Italian sausage and marinara, broccoli {probating the estate today}
Friday - Salmon, green beans, buttery brown rice {on call}
Saturday - Homemade Burger for one, chips and salsa {on call}
Sunday - Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs, twice baked potatoes, salad {on call}


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Coconut shrimp! My mouth is watering.