Monday, February 7, 2022

Empty Nest Menu #106

A two-fer: 
It's nice to have dinner with The Girl and she always brings Teddy.
A doggie who thinks he's a lap cat. 
Or at least a smaller doggie than he actually is...


Monday - Freezer meal {Grief Zoom in p.m.}
Tuesday - Turkey Spaghetti, side salad
Wednesday - Wine Wednesday with The Girl
Thursday - BBQ Pork Chops in crockpot, broccoli, maybe a roll
Friday - Salmon, garlic brown rice, red bell pepper
Saturday - Brisket (from Rudy's), beans, coleslaw {Highlands for the day}
Sunday - Galentine's Dinner with The Girl


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I am totally on board with Wine Wednesday. Sounds interesting. Your barbecued pork chops in the crockpot also sound interesting. I am not a big fan of pork chops, but largely because I tend to dry them out. I do have a couple of bone in pork chops in the freezer, maybe I’ll try them in the crockpot with some barbecue sauce. Thanks for the idea!