Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday menus #61

 At $5.65, my Monday dinner was about the price of a burger and fries at P. Terry's.  But it seemed more like a Big Girl dinner and maybe, just maybe, a little more healthy.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Twenty minutes in my toaster oven while I emptied my work tote, put on my pj's, and poured a beer.  I know I shouldn't eat dinner so late at night, but I had planned to stay up late and I was indeed hungry.
It wasn't bad, but I can make a better meatloaf...

Monday - Leftovers smorgasbord {I'm taking the day off, appt. with recycle center at 10:15, change all the clocks}
Tuesday - Skillet Lasagna, green beans {mow the yards?}
Wednesday - Pea Soup with Ham Hock, rolls {install tub gasket in boy's bathroom, go get fire extinguisher refilled}
Thursday - Chicken Thighs, baked potato, broccoli {pick-up some items at Home Depot for various home projects*}
Friday - Mexican Tilapia, salad with romaine, tomato, green onion, avocado, and queso fresco {Scout and I are doing more yardwork, mani/pedi, buy groceries}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina


*A/C coil cleaner, Weed and Feed, wood glue, screen door spline, lava rocks

3 comments:

My Tireless Retirement said...

Your meals sound delicious as always. I've got pea soup on my menu plan this week too. Bon Appetit!

Joanne said...

I have ben craving lasagna so that sounds extra good to me!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I love the idea of meal and chore planning all in one go. I'm going to give this a try.