Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday menus #60

Out of sheer boredom, I made some more bookmarks a couple weeks ago.  I have a few books I am reading, but I was thinking I could take some to work - I know a couple of my co-workers like to read.
Making bookmarks is a good way to use up scraps of fabric and trim.  Not to mention, a harmless activity that helps me burn a little free time doing something creative.

Monday - kitchen closed {start gathering income tax info, work on bank statement}
Tuesday - (freezer) Christmas Ham, creamy poblano pasta, green beans {virtual work meeting 1-2 pm, dog-sitting for The Girl, get a quote for painting the house}
Wednesday - (freezer) Turkey with Rice Pilaf, peas and carrots, dinner rolls {more kitchen cabinet purging, go to library}
Thursday - (freezer) Oven BBQ Chicken Drums, potatoes and onions, corn {talk to the camera place about selling the vintage equipment}
Friday - Skillet Tilapia, broccoli, au gratin potatoes {payday, lunch out, change out kitchen water filter, sew more bookmarks}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed
Dessert this week is Lime Cracker Pie!

This week I am also focused on cleaning out the freezer!

In our work breakroom we had just the spot for me to put a small sign with the bookmarks underneath a poster we have all been coloring on since the hospital opened last April.  I noticed someone added a book, so our lending library is officially open!


Gina

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Your bookmarks are beautiful! It sounds like a delicious week.