Monday, January 1, 2024

Monday menus #51

 Christmas involved lots of Teddy time.
Oh yeah - my kids were there, too, ha!

Monday - kitchen closed {Happy New Year! I work my regular hours, take my Secret Santa her gift}
Tuesday - Cafe Rio Beef Tacos, refried beans {schedule f/u with my doc, pick up grocery order, fence guy comes to look at a repair}
Wednesday - Pot of white beans with Christmas ham bone {mow grass, put ficus and olive trees in garage, do laundry}
Thursday - Crispy Chicken Thighs, baked sweet potato {find a scrap metal dealer for the metal car parts in the garage}
Friday - Dr. Martin's Mix {find a tax CPA, go pay the truck tags, weekend food prep}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed (but we have containers to heat up for meals)


Gina

1 comment:

Cathy W said...

I don't know if it would be the same where you live but I posted some scrap metal I had on Facebook marketplace and someone came for free and got it. They then recycle it and make money. I was fine with that because I didn't want to deal with it!