Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday menus #54

 I'm literally responsible only for my own laundry, so how does this appear every Tuesday?  To be fair, its only towels and such.
It seems odd to say that I was more on top of my laundry, dishes, and cleaning when the house was full of 6 humans of varying ages, but its true.  Being physically and mentally busy is supposed to keep you at the top of your game - at least that was the case for me.  I don't know the science behind that, but 100% it applies to housework as well.  Last weekend, the sink and counter and dishwasher were overflowing.  (though the boys did take care of it all while I was at work)  So what does this say about my current state?

Monday - I am off today, but I don't promise I will cook!
Tuesday - Scalloped potatoes with ham, peas and carrots {take Subie in for diagnostics, visit the CPA}
Wednesday - Homemade Cava bowl with romaine, garbanzos, bell peppers, roasted carrots {dentist appointment, Better Health virtual Zoom class}
Thursday - Crispy Oven Chicken Thighs with mini potatoes and carrots
Friday - Tilapia with seasoned rice, green veggie to be determined {payday, lunch out}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

1 comment:

Jhuls said...

You got me at Crispy Oven Chicken Thighs with mini potatoes and carrots. Sounds yum!