Monday, March 1, 2021

Empty Nest Menu #79

We went through a lot of wine the week of  the winter storm... 
...and I plan to replenish it very soon!

Monday - Grilled Chicken Breast on Caesar salad {my mother's 91st birthday!}
Tuesday - Mexican Tilapia, fresh green beans
Wednesday - Chili Beans in crockpot, garlic rolls, chopped onion with cilantro
Thursday - BBQ Pork Chop, Sunshine Corn, zucchini
Friday - Bacon Wrapped Chicken, baked sweet potato, peas
Saturday - Free Choice all day! {start project lists for Christmas}
Sunday - pick up a burger on the way home from Highlands {see Bubbie this weekend?}
******
{I decided not to carry forward the menu items I didn't fix the week we had the storm.  Let's just start fresh!}


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Happy Birthday to mom! Grilled chicken breast on Caesar sounds magnificent to me. I am going to try to get more regimented and healthy in my eating, and this sounds like a good place to start.That Mexican Tilapia is calling my name as well.