Monday, March 29, 2021

Empty Nest Menu #83

We haven't seen our peeps much this year.  And it's starting to give me the sads.  I'm not going to get on my I Hate The Covid soapbox here...just know that for this mom, being apart from my peeps that mean everything to me is so hard. And it feels pointless.  And the worse thing to do is transfer those sads onto them.  So I am hopeful that we can all be happy and together this Easter.  
Because isn't that what Easter means?  Hope.
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.”

Monday - Lemon Garlic Chicken, broccoli, tiny bit o' rice?
Tuesday - Tilapia with zucchini and green onion, the last of the twice bakes {off, taking my mother to the eye doc}
Wednesday - Sausage Bean Pot, with onion and cilantro
Thursday - Asian Lettuce Wraps, maybe some fruit (replace air filters}
Friday - Weeknight (turkey) Lasagna Toss, skillet eggplant and garlic
Saturday - TBD {probably pizza!, I need a haircut/trim})
Sunday - Pork Tenderloin, Corn Casserole, Copper Pennies, deviled eggs, rolls, Nana's Lemon Pie with sliced strawberries and a kiss on the cheek to each of my sweet peeps!


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

It’s getting me down as well. I think the whole isolation situation seems magnified around the holidays. I have no plans. Thank goodness baseball season is starting on time this year so that I can distract myself from the situation via baseball.