Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday menus #86

Maybe its the heat, but we've been treated so some really pretty sunsets in Austin lately.  It always makes me pause and want to take a photo, like its the first time I'm seeing it.
And really, its gone within a few minutes!
No rain came out of those clouds, but it made for a pretty sky to admire on the way to my car.

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - Taco Salad (romaine, taco meat, avocado, cheese, orange bell pepper){buy groceries}
Wednesday - Butternut Ravioli*, zucchini {on call in p.m.}
Thursday - Burger Parry with O&P, BBQ beans {change air filters}
Friday - Chicken Tacos (chicken breast strips, cheese, lettuce, tomato) {meet with dietician}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

*I still don't feel like cooking, and I have a BUNCH of food in the freezer, so I'm gonna roll with it

4 comments:

My Tireless Retirement said...

I've been on a Mexican food kick lately. Tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, taco salad. It's easy. :)

R's Rue said...

I need to come visit your kitchen. I’m loving your menu.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Kim said...

We need to dig into our freezer, too. Sometimes I get lazy and just buy new...that's not good! Haha!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

This week my kitchen has been closed more often than not. Partially because I got a new countertop, and things were a mess for a couple of days. But also because I really haven’t felt like doing much of anything. Hopefully I’ll get something done over the weekend because I have a lot of recipes that I’d like to try. Happy Labor Day weekend!