Friday, November 13, 2020

Getting the Thanksgiving stuff out!

In the midst of planning to get Christmas up earlier than I usually do, I am also pulling out all of the stuff I want to use for Thanksgiving.  Again, not buying anything new this year, just using what I already have.
I pulled out some burlap flags I found at a favorite thrift store and personalized them with glitter glue I already had.  Nothing fancy, just something to lay out on the table.
They looked too large so I cut them down a bit.  I love the look of burlap with a little glitz, though I'm not sure I will use those gold chargers.
Just a little crafty!
And the rest of the table will come together without me working too hard on it.
I was going to use cloth napkins and do neutral, but I saw these pretty napkins with their watercolor pumpkins and decided I would go colorful.  Now, all that left to do is set the table and pull out additional serving pieces.  The menu is set, my peeps will bring desserts and other things.  I have time off scheduled, and we are making plans for a fun and relaxing weekend. 
I am so ready for Thanksgiving Day!


Gina
 

No comments: