Friday, November 27, 2020

5 thing Friday - Christmas tree, muffins, Cricut, turkeys, kitchen

Remember that back in September I started getting the Christmas tree together? 
I added more lights to it, took that reindeer off, and added more greenery to help fill in.  The Girl voiced a firm no on the ivy, but I like it.  When its all dolled up, it will be elegant and festive!
I need to stop buying bananas.  Since I shop on Thursday or Fridays now, they go bad over the weekend.  They make delightful muffins with mini chocolate chips, however.  I'm not a big baker, but I do love having these in the fridge to warm up for breakfast.
Hubby bought me a Cricut for my birthday which was very generous of him!  However, it will be some time before I actually get to sit down for an afternoon and PLAY with it to learn it.  My mother sent birthday cash so I need to go get some supplies for it.  This time next year I will be personalizing Christmas gifts!  It fits perfectly next to my computer desk and printer.
Wild turkeys on our county road in Burnet.  I love seeing them.
I make a giant mess in the kitchen each morning as I prep for dinner, pack lunches, and arrange breakfast.  I really don't mind - its a creative thing for me.  And by the time I leave for work, its back to clean and pretty.  Can't wait to get it dolled up for Christmas with a hot chocolate station and some holiday touches.  Stay tuned!


Gina

No comments: