Monday, November 30, 2020

Empty Nest #67

Thanksgiving weekend was fun, but not without its share of challenges and I am glad its in the books.  Sometimes, its more fun to look forward to something than to live it.  I didn't make that rule up.
I had a really nice birthday month!  These slippers were part of it, as were some beautiful gold earrings from my girl, lots of eating out, and a Cricut from Hubby. 
I definitely felt the love.

Monday - Grilled Chicken Breast, zucchini with peppers
Tuesday - Eggplant Parmesan, brocc/cauli with carrots
Wednesday - Pulled Pork Baked Potatoes, chop'd salad
Thursday - BBQ Pork Chops, green beans
Friday - Salmon, veggie couscous
Saturday - free choice {might visit my mother}
Sunday - Turkey Redeaux {two wine club pick-up parties today}
*almost all of the veggies this week are frozen with the exception of the eggplant and the zucchini.  I sure am glad I thought to add some to my last chopping trip!


Gina

No comments: