Monday, November 23, 2020

Less Empty Nest Menu #66

I signed up for Apartment Therapy's "the cure" where they give you a task or something to do every day leading up to the holidays.  Then I realized - I already do most of those things....I'm somewhat organized and I clean fairly regularly and there are only two people living here! First up was getting the front room shaped up - I added two leaves in the table, added table pad and tablecloth, swept, replaced the felt chair feet pads, moved the potted plant and extra chair, hauled the tree in from the garage,  then STOPPED.   
You can't do everything in one day. 
It looks darker in here than it really is!

Monday - Crockpot Chili Beans
Tuesday - Dr. Martin's Mix
Wednesday - Take-out pizza
Thursday - Thanksgiving Dinner
Friday - Crockpot Pulled Pork for sammies, potato salad
Saturday - Day trip to Highlands where we will probably grill hot dogs
Sunday - Turkey Soup
The menus are purposely simple and I'm sure no one will go hungry...


Gina

1 comment:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Hi...looks like you are very organized!! Couldnt find your email, so to answer your Q about the cork wall, it's a removable wall and here is the post https://ppandorasbox.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-cork-wall.html. Have a great Thanksgiving!