Monday, November 16, 2020

Empty Nest Menu #65

I got the freezer mostly emptied out last week.  So I bought a big, fat, turkey and now I am laying my plans for Thanksgiving!
Monday - Crockpot Chicken Tacos with pico de gallo, cheese, sour cream, etc.
Tuesday - Tuna Salad Sammies*, the rest of some chips I found in the pantry
Wednesday - Pork Chop with onions, chard {put turkey in the fridge to thaw}
Thursday - Lentil Soup (never had this last week), corn muffins {dentist appt in a.m.}
Friday - Going to p/u take-out {I'm off today! Mammo appt, pick up Turkey Trot packets, put up Christmas tree, clean carpets}
Saturday - My 60th birthday!  I'm not cooking...{The Girl will be here, we have a wine club pick-up at 7 Creeks}
Sunday - Fried Catfish, California slaw, corn

*When I make tuna salad for sammies I load it up with diced red onion, celery, and pickles, dressing it with a little may and season it with lemon pepper.  It tastes better if it sits in the fridge for a few hours and makes a great dinner sandwich on Texas toast!


Gina

No comments: