Monday, November 9, 2020

Empty Nest Menu #64

 I would like to stay out of the grocery store as much as possible, so I will be "shopping" my freezer this week.  There is plenty in there and I need to use some of it up in advance of Thanksgiving.  I don't care what anyone says or thinks about it - I will be cooking a decent size turkey dinner and will probably cook some other good stuff that whole weekend.  And ALL of my peeps are invited!
Monday - (freezer) Eggplant Parm, corn
Tuesday - BBQ Pork Chop, (freezer) sweet potatoes, peas
Wednesday - Garlicky Chicken Thighs, (freezer) Hash Brown Casserole, the rest of a bag of turnip greens
Thursday - (leftover) Lentil Soup and (leftover) corn muffins
Friday - Spaghetti and meatsauce, broccoli and cauliflower
Saturday - Free choice! {going to Brenham}
Sunday - Salmon, mixed veggies, (freezer) twice bakeds


Gina

No comments: