Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday menus #30

 Last week I bought a yummy kale salad to enjoy with some chicken strips for a delish lunch and while it wasn't expensive at $4, I still could have made it myself!  I have a couple of really good recipes for kale salad, but my favorite one is with with apples, so I will post that soon.
And also the ones for 5 Ingredient Chicken, Parmesan Bowtie Skillet, California Coleslaw, and Turkey Sloppy Joes!

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - 5 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken, kale salad, mashed potatoes {go see my mom}
Wednesday - Parmesan Bowtie Skillet, green beans {find a CPA, get some maintenance done on my car, figure out what's going on with my washing machine ): }
Thursday - Crusty Mexican Tilapia, rice, California Coleslaw {go see my mom}
Friday - Turkey Sloppy Joes, Fritos {drop off several large vehicle batteries at City of Austin recycle center}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

1 comment:

Lynda W said...

I enjoy your menus & recipes, and keeping up with how you are pulling your life together. You are a very talented writer.