Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday menus #27

 The buyer for Highlands is also interested in the trailer and the canoe.
This is a load off my mind as trying to learn to hook up a trailer, drive it down the gravel drive and make the sharp turn to the right, then get it to a place I could park it to sell it?  That was going to present a challenge. And lately, I'm so over being challenged!

Monday - (kitchen closed)
Tuesday - Shake and Bake (homemade) Chicken, seasoned baby potatoes, broccoli {visit Bubbie in San Marcos}
Wednesday - Beef Tacos, street corn {checking on Highlands}
Thursday - Veggie Stir Fry/Lo Mein {going to check on my mother, pick up groceries, go get my car inspected}
Friday - Pan Fried Pork Chops, yellow squash, butter beans {yardwork, might go get a pedicure!, meal prep}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed

Heavier than it looks.
Just like my week...


Gina

1 comment:

Joni said...

Sending you a hug! What a relief but still letting go of Mark's dream is so...heavy is the perfect word. It is a blessing to find a buyer so quickly. I am still on our dream farm and dealing with most things with little stress, but my sister in law who is not as lucky finding a buyer for her huge place, is really feeling the burden and despair of too much.

I have a huge heavy duty flatbed trailer that I need to sell. I am scared to maneuver it.

I'm cheering you on!