Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday menus #26

Lately work is kicking my rear.   I worked 12 hour shifts Saturday through Tuesday, then took call Wednesday morning, worked 8:30-11 pm, then took overnight call until 7 am.  Back on call Friday from 4:30 pm to 7 am Saturday, worked 12 hours shifts Saturday, Sunday, and today plus scheduled to work an 8 hour shift on Tuesday, back on overnight call Wednesday.
All my scrubs are clean so there's that, yay me.
"The plan" was to go part-time, but it isn't really working out that way...

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - I work until 9 p.m. today, so kitchen still closed!
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Tacos, pico de gallo and shredded cheese, borracho beans {painting the back door today, on call overnight}
Thursday - Dr. Martin's Mix, corn
Friday - Roast Beef Subs with sliced tomato, purple onion, provolone, creamy horseradish sauce {might go see my mother, change air filters}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed (and I'm going to buy two HEB Meal Simple meals for dinners)


Gina

No comments: