Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The eulogy, and etc...

 Not that I've lost my mojo for blogging, but the rest of the week, I may lay low on it.  This is the week we are celebrating Mark, and in the midst of that, there is still grief and mourning.  And much as I would like to say I have made great strides forward, I also must admit that I have been pushed back a few paces.  I guess that's to be expected.
Life doesn't move in a straight line.
This week I did what I never imagined myself doing - writing a eulogy for Mark.  Something that would speak to our life together, his character, and my hopes and prayers that my children will continue to move forward in life with hope in their hearts, expecting the best.
I want them to remember the day in a peaceful way so I will try to be peaceful, myself.

"God's mercies and provisions are new every morning.  So on a daily basis, we should optimistically ask for and strongly expect the miracles, blessings, and breakthroughs that he provides for us in this life.  We should, in fact -  in faith -  Expect the Best"

Keep us in your prayers,


Gina

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Sending you love and hugs for this time of remembrance! May the sweet memories give you strength and comfort!

Kim said...

Thinking of you and your family, Gina. Always in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

I’m thinking of your his week and wishing you peace and calm. I’m always impressed by your bravery and how you have kept moving forward.
Susan

Lynda W said...

I'm new to your blog and enjoy reading abt you & your families life. It looks like you are moving forward...working on your house & attending functions...but I know the outside doesn't always match the inside. Take care.