Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday menus #93

While I was on my mini-vacay I noticed how terrible my old cheapo men's moccasins looked, with their soles falling apart and zero foot comfort - I could feel every rock I stepped on.  Why should I continue to "make do" with worn out things that don't serve my purpose?
So I ordered myself a new pair of very good quality moccasins, using a discount and getting free shipping.  I love that they aren't lined with sherpa, which makes my feet sweat, and they have fairly rugged soles so I can basically wear them anywhere.  Its not a gift for anything in particular - you don't need an excuse to buy yourself something nice now and again!

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - Taco Bowl (freezer taco meat) {cut out the photinia stump today!}
Wednesday - (freezer) Coconut Shrimp, chopped salad {zoom meeting with therapist}
Thursday - Order out (save 1/2 for a weekend meal) {zoom meet with financial advisor}
Friday - Cheese Enchiladas, rest of the chopped salad {zoom meet with dietician}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

No comments: