Friday, October 11, 2024

The Fall Project List

 I feel like its been forever since I took care of a project at Camp Rustown.  I reached a point in the summer where it was just too dang hot and gave myself the grace to take a break on my days off.  But now that the mornings are starting to cool a bit, I am inspired to continue on my list of things for 2024:

*clean the A/C coils
*buff Subie's headlamps
*refill the fire extinguisher
*repair the garage door screen
I even have all the tools I need to do this!

back up my computer
*paint the office furniture
*buy a new fridge
*sell the truck and figure out what to do with the Baja
*repair the attic door opening
I won't even tell you how long its been this way

*touch up hall walls and paint ceiling
*frame the bathroom mirror
*install a gasket at the bottom of the bathtub
*powerwash the front steps and drive, as well as back patio
*remove photinia stump
And, make this area look neater

*paint the inside of the garage (with freebie paint)
*2 boxes of mementos and a bugle to mail far away
*replace 2 ceiling fans
*sell items in garage (Uuni, Cricut)

Its likely I will only get a few of these done before the end of the year, but my list is so much shorter now than it was in January!


Gina

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Good luck with your list!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Wow! This is a lot. Wait, you can refill a fire extinguisher? Is it a special kind of fire extinguisher? I did not know that. I really should make up a list like this because I have so much to do, and I’m so disorganized, that I don’t get nearly enough done. We’re supposed to drop into the upper 30s next week, so my focus at this point is getting all of the plants in from the deck. I’m going to try to overwinter the Alstromeria because I’m not convinced it would return. Fingers crossed.