Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday menus #23

 In addition to cleaning out closets and such at my house, I have been freshening things up.  Spring sprucing is happening in spurts, and here we are, in summer.
But there's really no time limit for that.
I'm realizing as I go along that making this space more inviting and comforting for me is a process, not something I can do in a day, or even two.  Its more than just changing out linens and purging decor and such.  Its about claiming my space and having what I want.  The menu is a reflection of that, too!

Monday - kitchen closed, but I want to pick this up on my way home
Tuesday - Chicken and sweet potato hash, collard greens
Wednesday - Turkey Burger on potato bun, chips (sliced tomato, purple onion, cheese)
Thursday - Trader Joe's Mushroom Ravioli, steamed broccoli
Friday - Taco Night (beef, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese) 
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

No comments: