Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday menus #24

EVEN THOUGH my sprinkler system is fully functional and my lantana get plenty of sun, they were looking wimpy on one side of the mailbox.  So I purchased four more plants, moved a couple of them that had lighter flowers (a different variety?), aerated and mulched, then watered the heck out of the whole thing.
And I guess I will need to continue giving extra water until they are well-established.  The heat has been brutal lately!

Monday - kitchen closed - working early today
Tuesday - Linguini and meaty marinara, freezer veggie {meet with realtor at Highlands}
Wednesday - Grilled pork chops and okra, twice baked potatoes {going to get labs drawn, errands}
Thursday - Quesadillas, broccoli cheese soup {yardwork in the morning, on call in the evening}
Friday - Grilled Chicken, Garlic and Herb Eggplant skillet {taking things up to Highlands for the realtor, chores at home}


Gina

No comments: