Friday, April 15, 2022

Two me's can exist at Easter, too

 Just as two of anyone else can also exist.
After all, everyone had moods, feelings, and a psyche!
I have blogged this topic before...
funerals are for the Living...

You can blog about your meals and projects and home and crafts and sound like you are the old you.  The next day you might have nothing to say as depression seems to consume you and push you back at least one of the steps that you painstakingly took forward.
It doesn't mean you don't still have a right to both you's.
No one is gonna get that unless they've lived it themselves, and most people will keep telling you they are "trying" to be understanding but they truly don't what to say or do and etc blah blah they still love you.  Great as that is, it changes nothing.  Two you's are still there and maybe will be for a nice loooong while.
  Friendships are hard.  Holidays are hard.  Work is hard.
Sometimes even days off are hard.  And that's where I am, but not where I will be forever.  Spring is the season of hope.  So very truly from me:  Happy Easter to all of you, and to all of my family as well..


Gina

*5 thing Friday will be back next week

1 comment:

Cathy W said...

I think this is true even almost 5.5 years from the death of my husband. This weekend I went camping with my son and my daughter and their families. My husband would have loved the park where we staying and the history around it. It was fun and we had a good time but I missed him a lot! We use a blue jay as a symbol for him (his name was Jay) and I heard them all weekend. Sometimes it is calming to know he is with us (though the birds) if that makes sense!

Life changes and we create a new life without him but he is still missed every day.