Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Re-designing Fridays

The Girl and I have spent more time together in the past 9 months than maybe we did in the five years previous.  She came to the hospital the minute I called for her to, and she literally did not leave my side for the first two days, then stayed at my house for 4 months.  It was only at my urging that she returned to her life at her apartment.  But we have been meeting for dinner twice a week since just before Thanksgiving.  It is time for a change.
 
On Sundays we lounge around after dinner...

We are going from Sunday Dinner at Mom's and Wine Wednesday at her place to 
Happy Hour Fridays.  Yes, dinner will be involved.
I'm not sure if it will always be at my house - maybe we will take turns.  But its designed to take the sting out of Fridays for both of us.  Something to replace some of the bad juju Friday got stuck with.  Something fun to to anticipate.   Another step forward.
I think Mark would be proud of us.
Wish us luck - Fridays have been hard.


Gina

No comments: