Monday, April 4, 2022

Empty Nest menu #114

Signs of spring are all around!  My little olive tree started leafing out almost the minute I placed it outside of the kitchen bay window.  It is now occupying a spot where an oak once stood - I guess it likes its new home.
In the background is the row of bricks that separates the bottom of the fence from the red rocks...that took me a couple of hours last Sunday to straighten up!

Monday - Grilled Cilantro Chicken, spring salad with blueberries and pomegranate vinaigrette
Tuesday - Out {I'm on call and I don't want to have to cook!}
Wednesday - Crockpot Pork Chop with mesquite smoked potatoes and green beans {counseling at 6 p.m.}
Thursday - Out {seminar from 6:30p - 8:30p}
Friday - Pepper Steak, brown rice
Saturday - Dinner and sunset at Highlands - maybe shredded chicken over chopped salad
Sunday - Grilled Chicken Thighs, grilled okra {using my new to me cookstove!}


Gina

No comments: