Monday, April 25, 2022

Empty Nest menu #116

Easter weekend came and went, and I never even blogged about it.
In fact, I did not take any photos. Not even one. 
I know that with time, my family and me will settle in to the new holiday normal and I intend to be the one who directs it.  I don't want my family to lose holidays, including their meaning.  It will be a long term goal for me...
Meanwhile, I think we are all doing as well as expected.


Monday - Chicken Alfredo Pasta, peas
Tuesday - Polenta with sausage marinara, green beans
WednesdaySalmon, risotto, asparagus {eye appointment in the afternoon for a weird eye issue that's happening}
Thursday - Biscuits and Sausage Gravy with eggs
Friday - Happy Hour with The Girl
Saturday - Freezer meal {wine club pick-up with Firstborn and The Girl}
Sunday - TBD at home {on call in the afternoon, hopefully a day to read and relax}


Gina

No comments: