Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This week, warts and all

It's not shaping up to be a great week, but it's only Tuesday, so I am ever hopeful...
 Happy Holidays!  Here's your present - a UTI!  Awww, Monday, you shouldn't have.  Really.
 I felt better for like, 10 minutes, so I decided to make a crap ton of Crispix Mix - too bad it takes an hour.  Ugh.  Between the fever and general malaise, I don't feel real Christmas-y.
 But I have to push past that so I can see Carol and Mother tomorrow in Brenham.  I have a couple bags of gifts to deliver.  Carol and I are eating here - it is a great Italian place and we and I haven't visited in person since last December.  Note to self:  meet up with her more often...Mother, too.
I bought a heavy duty folder to organize myself for dinner plans - might end the Mealplan Monday blog posts at around 100.  We'll see...I have enough published menu plans to rotate now, but it's still fun to try new dishes.
This will probably sit here and fester until Friday around dinnertime.  I have waaay too much else to do, including seeing a Uro doc on Thursday and finishing up my Christmas shopping.  So, hows your week shaping up?








No comments: