Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Let's see...how much do I love burlap ribbon?

And how many places can I squeeze it into my decor, along with candles, pinecones, and greenery?  Well, let's see...
 I could tie it on an "up-cycled wreath" we've used for years,
As a topper on the Christmas trees,
 with some garland wrapped around a mirror over the mantel,
as a shelf runner and a candle wrap in the china cabinet,
 tied around candle holders in the living room,
 and on a vintage cookie jar turned vase in the kitchen.
 Gosh - I love pinecones as much, I think!
I could tie it on the top of a pretty metal hanging sign by the front door,
at the top of the topiaries in the kitchen window seat,
and on a greenery-wrapped monogram in the kitchen.  That'll do, as a start...Busy week so far, but today is the day I get some major shopping done!






No comments: