Thursday, August 12, 2010

Easy freezer cookies

Today I took the easy route for making freezer cookies  and made  "semi-homemade".  Starting with packaged mixes and adding in my own egg, oil, and baking chips.
I'm all for home made, and it's not like I don't have all the ingredients, but sometimes I just want to get some cookie dough into the freezer asap.  I'm getting things together for the back to school crazies, and now having cookies for people's lunches is one thing I have done .
Peanut butter and chocolate chip, and
Oatmeal with butterscotch.
 No nuts or anything fancy this time around. Wrapped in cereal box liners and secured with rubber bands.  I don't really need to label these, I can see through the paper well enough.Each package is half the batch of dough and will keep about 6 months, tho we will eat them long before then!
I slice and bake them while frozen - it only takes 12-15 minutes. 
Done!  Now, I have to get some freezer meals put together...




No comments: