Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Some "Fall" pretties

It's never going to rain here again.  Ever.  It will never actually be cool and feel like Fall.  We will perish under this blazing sun and 100 plus degree temps forever...that's how I feel, anyway.  But on Saturday I got a sweet surprise from a friend at work:
A little birdie nest with four eggs - 3 boys and a girl.  Isn't that the cutest thing ever?  Me likey a lot.  She learned how to make them here.  I would love to make these as gifts - she says they are easy peasey.
So that got me to feelin' crafty.  I did a little decorating around the house, starting with changing out the wreath on the front door.  My plan was to drag out all of my stored Fall-ish stuff and use what I already had.   It was recycling from my stash at it's best!  Hmmm, maybe there's a little hope for Fall here....
...today I think I will finish up setting out my Fall pretties.  
What about you?  Have you started making your home look like Fall?




1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love personalizing the eggs (pink and blue) for the boys and girls!