Friday, November 16, 2018

A good house guest

Teddy has been with us for about a month while The Girl was in a busy time at work.  But she will be headed home in a couple of days!  We will have a nice, long visit - doing Turkey Trot, eating our favorite Thanksgiving foods, and enjoying the firepit - 
I CAN'T WAIT.
Teddy is really a people dog - loves to follow me around from room to room, nudging against me and my desk or the kitchen counter for attention.  Jumps on the bed and pounces on me in the morning like he wants to play first thing.  Ate ALL of his kibble (which he rarely does, so The Girl ordered him more to be delivered), enjoyed lots of evening walks with Hubby, and just generally behaved himself.  No accidents.  No getting into the recycle bin.  No chewing on anything.  No barking.  In short, just a really good house guest.  But I am sure he would totally rather be with his human.




2 comments:

Laura said...

Gina- I am so glad to meet another blogging Texan!
Thank you so much for stopping by White Spray Paint.

I am off to read about your Hearty Beef Stew.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laura

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

What a sweet post. Reading it really made me miss having a dog.