Monday, August 29, 2022

Empty Nest menu #134

An interesting and beautiful postcard I received last week from China.
Those stamps! 
The sender wrote:
"Greeting from CHINA.
This is strange times.  I hope we can all keep our original heart."
******
Its my favorite postcard so far from my Postcrossing experience.

Monday - Burger for one with sliced tomato, cheese, purple onion, tater tots
Tuesday - Tilapia, steamed broccoli, Greek-seasoned chickpeas
Wednesday - Lemon Pepper Chicken stir fry with leftover veg and ramen
Thursday - (freezer) Lentil Soup, cheesy French Bread
Friday - Dinner with The Girl after her Lasik procedure
Saturday - TBD
Sunday - (freezer) Mandarin Orange Chicken, rice, snow peas

Strange times, indeed.


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I love your postcard! I am not familiar with Post Crossing, but I am going to have to familiarize myself with it. I love getting and sending mail. Like you, I was quite taken with the postage stamps. I love those little works of art. I do a lot of collage art and love to incorporate postage stamps into my work. Thanks for acquainting me with something new.