Monday, August 15, 2022

Empty Nest menu #132

Hopefully as of this post, I helped one of my favorite wineries with harvest! 
I know Mark would have encouraged me to do so!
******
I am on a mission to seriously cut my grocery budget and start eating budget friendly meals for one.  I brainstormed a list of things I could cook based on what I already have in there and what I can purchase as staples going forward*.

Monday - Lentil and Pasta Soup (add mixed veggies)
Tuesday - Shakshuka and some multigrain toast (add bell pepper and onion) {dentist appt today}
Wednesday - Chicken, Sweet potato, and onion skillet
Thursday - Italian Sausage and rice, green beans {doctor's appt today}
Friday - Burger out {Painting with a Twist tonight!}
Saturday - Carnitas Tacos (served with salad greens, avocado, cheese)
Sunday - Dinner with The Girl - TBD


Gina

*want to see my list?  I will chat about it on Wednesday!

No comments: