Monday, July 4, 2022

Empty Nest menu #126

Believe it or not, I plan breakfast meals, too.  It has taken me a long time to get used to having more than a couple of cups of coffee with creamer for breakfast.  But it makes me feel so much better to eat real food.
Go figure. 
Pictured above is my Wednesday go-to: multi-grain waffles with almond butter, sliced fruit, and a sprinkle of maple sugar.  Only one cup coffee nowadays.

Monday - Grilled Hot Dogs, BBQ beans, potato salad, bakery cookies, chips, Jalapeno Limeade Margaritas with whatever peeps show up to my house
Tuesday - Garlic and Herb pasta shells with sauteed shrimps, zucchini {put out massively full recycle bin along with trash}
Wednesday - Mole Pork Tacos with avocado and sour cream
Thursday - Grilled Chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli {Teddy comes to visit!}
Friday - Meatballs and Sketti, squash
Saturday and Sunday are TBD - Teddy will be here, so no Highlands, which is fine by me.


Gina

No comments: