Monday, July 11, 2022

Empty Nest menu #127

I dog sat Teddy for the weekend and this is where I found him on Friday evening after my shower.  Maybe it was the coolest place in the house.  Or maybe a small space makes him feel safe.  Who knows.
Its either the tub, my closet, or his dog bed in the guest room.  Which is fine, because I know he is anxious without The Girl.

Monday - Beef Taco Salad
Tuesday - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas, corn
Wednesday - Club Hoagie, chips
Thursday - Spaghetti and Meatballs, freezer veggie
Friday - Shrimp and Red Pepper Stir Fry with rice {pick up groceries after work}
Saturday - TBD but going to STW and Highlands after I mow and edge
Sunday - Making dinner for The Girl, menu TBD {might head back to Highlands with Firstborn to fix a broken pipe}
******
I agreed to work evening shift this week since we are so short staffed.  So cooking will happen in the mornings!


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

That is so cute! I'll bet he does feel safe there...and cool.