Monday, June 20, 2022

Empty Nest menu #124

My sister has been very encouraging, trying to get me to come to Georgetown for various activities and things... 
...and on a recent Sunday I did.  Which was good for me, in more ways than one.  I'm not trying to avoid family, just trying to take time for me.

Monday - Barbacoa Baked Potato with cheese, sour cream, and pico de gallo*
Tuesday - Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, green beans or salad
Wednesday - Steak Bites, twice baked potato, yellow squash
Thursday - Salmon (the LAST filet - no more salmon, thank you!), chopped salad
Friday - Happy Hour with The Girl at her place
Saturday - TBD {might visit my mother}
Sunday - TBD, but Mole Enchiladas sound gooood 


Gina


*let the season of pico de gallo begin!  I'll probably make it once a week until summer is over  (:

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Taking time for yourself should be top priority. This is the chapter of YOU, so do what you want, when you want. Everything sounds good here, including pico de gallo for which I am growing all of the vegetables!