Friday, June 24, 2022

5 thing Friday - BBQing, Bubbie, quilt blocks, hat, car music display

 I was a little frustrated that the cast iron grill wasn't getting hot enough, and food was taking longer to cook, until I realized I could add two bricks to the very bottom of it, RAISING the coals pan up closer to the grates.
A hop, skip, and jump later I had jalapeno cheddar sausage bombers.
Someone should really teach me how to take pictures of the people I love.  I am so bad at it.  But anyway, here's Bubbie!  He always looks like he needs his laundry done, a good meal, and a decent night's sleep.
College life.
I now have all of the tee shirt quilts blocks cut out.  Now its time to assemble them somehow.
I took a pic of my new $7 thrifted straw hat on my head and The Girl laughed.  But its exactly what I was looking for and the price was right.  I plan on wearing it while I get sun at home.
I just realized that I can change the display in my car to show temp, mileage, time, and music details.  I never even knew I could do that...and please notice the temp in my driveway.  Right now there are rain clouds above us and I am praying for some rain!


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Jalapeño cheddar sausage bombers sound delicious! I have been using my grill more this year than ever. The past 10 days it has been too hot to do so, but the prediction for Monday is an 81° high, so I expect to be out there experimenting. You look adorable in your hat, by the way.