Monday, May 4, 2020

Empty Nest Menu #37

This week I am shopping my freezer and pantry which is why it looks like I am repeating meals.  At the end of the week, I plan on hitting the store so I can change things up!
Monday - (freezer) Pinto Beans with garlic toast or leftover cornbread
Tuesday - Tater Tot Casserole (loaded with veggies!) {finals week at Texas State*}
Wednesday - Crockpot Mushroom Chicken, rice, kale
Thursday - Scalloped Potatoes with carrots and ham
Friday - (freezer) Penne Pasta and Beef, squash
Saturday - Eat at Highlands - fondue night? {wine club pick-up at Perissos}
Sunday - Mexican Tilapia, twice baked potatoes, seared padron peppers {Mother's Day!}
Dessert this week is Nana's Lemon Pie with a berry topping

*I feel kinda bad for Bubbie - college is turning out to be a very strange thing right now


Gina

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Oooh! That crockpot mushroom chicken sounds good!