Monday, September 16, 2019

Empty Nest Menu #5

Hopefully by the time this is published, I will have de-bugged my signature at the end of posts.  If not, I'll just keep typing one that I don't have to worry about...

Monday
- Brown Sugar Chicken, basmati rice, carrots - Big Trash Day so we get to empty the garage of a few things - HOORAY

Tuesday - Crock Pot Ribs, 1/2 a twice baked potato, broccoli
Wednesday - Turkey Pesto Meatballs, whole wheat spaghetti, green beans
Thursday - Honey Sriracha grilled chicken salads
Friday - {kitchen closed - out to eat} Pick up my mother at my sister's house in Georgetown, take her to her follow up eye appointment in Austin, feed her lunch, drive to Brenham, pick up her dog at the vet, take her home, drive back to Austin, drink a stiff drink.
Saturday - Wine club pick-up in Burnet, so we will eat there
Sunday - Dr. Martin's Mix {an easy meal and we will have leftovers for lunch the next day}



Gina

No comments: