Monday, September 23, 2019

Empty Nest Menu #6

Hubby and I had a restful and fun weekend all rolled into one*.  
Let's get this week started!
Monday - Grilled Chicken, twice baked potatoes, spinach (using my Kohl's cash to order Hubby some new clothes today)
Tuesday - Stuffed peppers, corn (need to install some computer updates)
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Stew, garlic toast (hanging mini blinds in 3 bedrooms)
Thursday - Fajita Dinner Salads  (continue shaping up my home office and write a post about it!)
Friday - Soyaki Salmon with fried rice (study up on the new winery I will be investigating tomorrow, and I am on call tonight)
Saturday - Visiting two wineries in Fredericksburg, then to Highlands to make pizza
Sunday - Winging it - probably something from the freezer at home (taking my mother back to the eye doc tomorrow)

*I still miss Bubbie (and the others too, of course) but I am doing a good job of staying busy!


Gina

No comments: