Monday, September 9, 2019

Empty Nest Menu #4


Bubbie has settled in well to classes and his apartment.  I take it as a good sign that we don't hear from him too often...in other news*, we need rain so badly!  The only thing thriving at Highlands is cacti, and even it needs WATER:
Monday - Conchitas con chicken**, lima beans
Tuesday - Pork Chop and pan gravy over rice, green beans with mushrooms
Wednesday - BBQ Lime Shrimp, zucchini medley, garlic toast
Thursday - Grilled Chicken Salads (romaine, pear, bleu cheese, pecans)The Girl's birthday!!
Friday - Bacon and veggie quiche (the 13th!  payday and put out stuff for Big Trash Day)
Saturday - Uuni pizzas (or maybe we will visit The Girl in Houston)
Sunday - Freezer Meal (its leftovers that I will heat once we get home)
*Super boring week so I think I'm going to work on a couple of small projects before I move on to a BIG one coming soon!
**This is a boxed pasta mix that I am adding chicken to




No comments: