Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Simple mantle for Christmas

I've been keeping the decorating at a minimum for Christmas.  Mostly because I am tired and have limited time to work on it.  But also because I like a simpler look and I know what goes up, will have to come down..
So for the mantel I put the three ceramic tea light Christmas trees up, then tucked in some assorted greenery I had in my stash.
I used up the rest of my burlap ribbon, too - super cheap from Wal-Mart.  I think I paid $4 for a giant roll of it.  I just knotted it and hung it on the existing Command hooks.
I added a few pinecones because I love them! And while I was at it, I dusted the nearby bookcase and added a few things in:
 Just enough to keep it cheery!
 And some it it can stay through winter. 
Easy is the new my kind of decorating!






No comments: