Monday, December 3, 2018

Mealplan Monday #222

I am cleaning out the freezer yet again this week and using up dabs of stuff

Monday
- Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans (need to cook up some potatoes before they go bad)

Tuesday - Pot o' beans with turkey legs, biscuits (also adding in some mire poix that's been in there a while..)
Wednesday - Thanksgiving dressing with pork sausage added, Sunshine Corn, carrots
Thursday - One Pot Pasta (using up some bell peppers, 1/2 a package of elbow macaroni, sketti sauce), zucchini
Friday - Chicken and rice bowls with 1/2 a bag of frozen peas added, Hawaiian crescent rolls
Saturday - Who knows - I'm on call unless someone will take it for me, then I will go to a winery pick-up with Hubby and eat fajitas!
Sunday - Ba$tard BBQ, sweet potatoes with mini marshmallows (baked too many sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving), turnip greens
Dessert this week will be Cranberry oat bars as I have oodles of cranberry sauce left!



Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

It’s clean out the fridge week for me too. Hopefully I can start making cookies.