Monday, December 17, 2018

Mealplan Monday #224

Its the final push until The Big Day...I am determined I will not stress out...
So dinners this week are EASY.

Monday - Omelettes, biscuits, bacon (I'm off this day)
Tuesday - Smothered Pork Loin Chops, rice, green beans
Wednesday - Cafe Rio Chicken Tacos, borracho beans
Thursday - Grilled Gouda and Smoked Turkey sandwiches, split pea soup
Friday - Spaghetti and Meatsauce with bell peppers and onions, salad
Saturday - Last of the Turkey Soup!
Sunday - Beef Tips and Gravy, mashed potatoes, something from the new produce box order that I started from Imperfect Produce


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Your meals sound good this week, Gina, particularly breakfast for dinner. I LOVE breakfast for dinner, probably because I never make much effort to do much in the morning.