Monday, July 8, 2024

Monday menus #79

I bought another small succulent to live with the barrel cactus and keep her company.  All of the smaller prickly pear nubs I had brought home from Highlands eventually died, except for one I gave to Bubbie.  Maybe I can keep these two going.  The barrel cactus has grown!
I haven't had much of a green thumb lately...

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - Southern Ham Salad on Hawaiian rolls {mammo day}
Wednesday - Pork loin chops, kale and apple salad {buy groceries}
Thursday - Chicken Tacos, the rest of the kale salad {payday, and lunch out!}
Friday - the rest of the Southern Ham salad (hooray for cooking only three times this week!)
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Good luck keeping your new plant alive; I keep meaning to get myself either some succulents or a cacti and give it a try. I'm doing pretty well keeping most of my other indoor plants alive.