Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday menus #38

When I worked at the larger hospital, I used to like to pause and take a photo at the end of the day.  I was almost always at the top of a 6 floor parking garage and could look out over downtown Austin.  Those days seem so far away to me now.  A lot has happened over the last couple of years, so it all has blurred together.
Nowadays, the view is street level, looking out towards the west around 8:30 p.m.  Sometimes I am rewarded with sunset, sometimes a storm, always a short walk to my car, and much shorter drive home.
I kinda love it.

MondayBuffalo Chicken Salads with Frank's Red Hot Dressing {Brenham today}
TuesdayCrockpot Ribs, ranch beans, watermelon {working today}
Wednesday - Broccoli Cheese Soup, garlic toast {on call}
Thursday - I bought some Trader Joe's Autumnal Pasta Sauce so I'm going to experiment with that  {flu shot day}
Friday - Skillet Shrimp, roasted corn and black beans {yardwork}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

No comments: