Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday menus #36

 One day last week I made what my mother used to call "goulash" for breakfast; basically a one skillet dish of meat and potato.
I peeled and cubed a couple small potatoes and boiled them in the microwave for a couple minutes while I heated my small cast iron skillet with olive oil, then I browned them in the hot skillet, adding in about 1/2 cup of leftover pulled pork, and when it all was crispy I cracked in an egg and cooked that over easy.  I topped with That Green Sauce from HEB and it was EXCELLENT.  Kept me full alllll morning.  And yes, I ate it right out of the skillet!

Monday - Chipotle Roasted Chicken Drums, mashed potatoes, Brown Sugar Bacon Green Beans {afternoon class at work}
Tuesday - Beef Tacos, Roast Corn with peppers {Happy Birthday to The Girl!}
Wednesday - Lime BBQ Shrimp, Parma Rosa pasta with spinach {on call in the evening}
Thursday - Skillet Pork Chops, Garlic Parm White Beans {Big Trash out to curb}
Friday - Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs, zucchini
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed 


Gina

No comments: