Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday menus #37

 Here's where the blue frame that I bought at the neighbor's estate sale ended up:
My little office is a calm oasis to get things done lately.  None of the things are fun (except for blogging) and I feel stressed almost 100% of the time.  So adding in a family picture grounds me a bit.  I miss Mark even more lately.  He was so calm and assuring.  Just the sound of his voice put me at ease.  I replay it in my head often.

Monday - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas, salad, Spanish rice* {bulky trash pick up}
TuesdayOne Pot Pasta with Meatballs, side salad {dealing with car issues today, then work on finding Mom a place to live}
WednesdayGlazed Meatloaf, chopped Italian Salad, skillet sweet potatoes {check on Mom's house, pick up groceries in p.m.}
ThursdayBa$tard BBQ Chicken, carrots, corn casserole (freeze 1/2)
Friday Tilapia, brussels sprouts, rest of the Spanish rice {payday - I have been dreaming of a Mexican Martinis from here}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

*I'm going to go ahead and plan a meal for Mondays, even if its leftovers or something I fix in advance on plates.  On Monday nights, I'm hungry, the boys are hungry, and its one of the last remaining small things I can do at home as a mom.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thinking of you my friend...❤️